MY DADDY CAME TO SEE ME THIS MORNING

My Dad, looking much like the picture here, taken in the late 1930's or 1940's, came to visit me this morning, though he has been gone from this earth for over two years. I know I was not dreaming. I know it was him. He was watching me in bed. Maybe he has done that all along, however, today, I caught him. My husband and I were lying in bed sort of watching morning TV. I was on my left side facing my husband's back, when I felt someone watching me from behind. I turned over and there was Daddy, standing there looking down at me and smiling. Then he must have realized I saw him too, he turned quickly, and left the room, swinging the door open as he left. I swear!

1 comment:

SafeTinspector said...

I've never seen that picture of Grandpa.

Everyone was young, once, even those we can't remember being young.