SAMANTHA TO BE A BIG SISTER

Samantha the future Big Sister


"Thank you God for all the wonderfull food we are about to eat, and for our family, thank you for the good year we have had and thank you Heather is pregnant, and Samantha is going to be a big sister."

Knowing my son's propensity to goof around, I interrupted his Thanksgiving prayer and said, " Heather are you really pregnant?"

"Yes," she replies.

"Yeah!" I exclaim. "Yes, thank God, Amen!"

And thus, our little Thanksgiving Day gathering around Jerry's dining room table, was informed that our wonderful, beautiful, smart, loving, daughter-in-law/sister-in-law had our second grandchild residing in her tummy.

I pray that in about eight months, Heather and Joe will have a whole and healthy baby, whom we will all adore, whether a girl or a boy, but I, who have nothing to do with it and no say in the matter, want a boy. :-)

3 comments:

SafeTinspector said...

For what its worth, I hope for a boy as well.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

That is awesome news! (smiling) I guess one day my two will get married and have children. My daughter is 25 and son 24, neither one is anywhere close to that yet.

I truly appreciate you commenting on my blog and always happy to see your son too! (smiling) Please feel welcome to come back anytime. I see from your profile you have several blogs...not sure which one yet is your main one.

The RedHat was recently introduced to my daughter at work by some women and she came home and told me about it. Cool! Would love to know more about it. Take care and Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!! (smiling)

Unknown said...

Suzie: You have found my main blog, Meandering with Sulustar. I started each of the others for different purposes. If you look at the Purple Gang blog, you will find a link to the Red Hat Society web page, where you can find out all you would like to know about the group, including what chapters are in your area and open to new members.