MORE MEANINGLESS E-MAIL TITLES

Ok, Did someone put out the word that I enjoy strange e-mail subject lines and senders? After my first posting regarding this phenom, I have gotten twice as many. Here follows is the current batch. Needless to say, I know none of the senders. Only one name is at all familiar. I have always enjoyed Orval Redenbacher popcorn, and I used to live in Napierville, Ill, which was named after the Napier family that owned a lumber mill. In the late 50's, Mr. Napier sold some farmland he had for a housing development, with the stipulation that 90% of each home be made of wood. Neat Ah?. Well that sleepy little town went from 1200 population in 1950 to 12000 population in 1960 and is now a town of many thousand, but I digress. I hope you enjoy these offerings from my e-mail.

SENDER.................. SUBJECT............... DATE SENT/SIZE

Ginger Donnelly.... FW: independent not fantasia ...Sun 10/30 23k
Efren Farrell.......... bedevil hairdo.............................. Sun 10/30 36k
Keld Israel.............. Re: Scotts good news................. Mon 10/31 4k
Ray Galvan.... hamster, divisible be homecome it.. Tue 11/01 17k
Edgardo Hyde.......... nourish be rapid or horizon..... Wed 11/02 11k
Marquis Thomson.... dilatoryq................................. Wed 11/02 31k
Queen Whittaker...... FW: Also mutate as acreage..... Sun 11/06 31k
Orval Napier.............. Movie Camera Hookup............. Wed 11/09 5k


Let's have a contest. Who can decipher what these subject lines are suppose to be? The only two that made any sense were "Re: Scotts good news" and "Movie Camera Hookup" but even then there are problems. Does the writer mean a fellow named Scott or are they referring to the people who inhabit Scotland, or the toilet paper company? Also, I do not own a movie camera, and why would all three of the words in that subject line be capitalized? Do they want to teach how to hookup a movie camera or do they offer a date with a movie camera? Let me know what you think any or all of these subject lines mean. There may be prizes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.