SULUSTAR CREATIONS

I have not posted very often of late. I can tell you why. In January, I revived my business name, and started selling self made Checkbook Cover Inserts in Vinyl checkbook covers on eBay. This venture has turned out to be fairly popular. I have sold well over 100 checkbook covers and related items since then.

As I make them myself and offer personalization for a fee, this endeavor has been taking up a lot of time. In fact I have been spending enough time making checkbook inserts that it feels like a job, but not a job that I could make a real living at.

Well as long as it is fun I will keep doing it, and at least I am making enough money to pay for most things I would want to buy on eBay myself, like Channel parfume, a number keypad for my laptop, a new leather cap for my husband, a new bedskirt, etc.

I have decided that I will try to limit my work on my eBay projects to every other day, just so I can get something else done in my life, like housework, bill paying, spending time with my husband, watering my Petunias, and especially enjoying my back porch, pond and family.

If you are interested in a new Checkbook Cover with a fairly unique insert like this one:





Follow the link in the title of this posting or in the list on the side.

No comments: