JUST HAD TO SHARE

Getting more strangely titled e-mail. In today's batch there was an e-mail from Lydia Lockhart which tried to entice me to open by saying in the subject line: "venous , thrill the caracas it platonist in". I kid you not, to borrow a phrase from Jack Paar. Another one came from Khajag Hutchinson ( Just what kind of name is that?Almost as good as those given the Zappa siblings, Moon Unit and Dweezil ) boldly stated: "Re: Antony Schoepp Extra chance" And just who is Antony Schoepp? Never heard of him, but should I be interested in giving him a second chance? I was never informed that he had any chances. A chance for what? And finally an e-mail from the appropriately named Bennett Crum stating: "downbeat see dung may valid " What a crummy thing to say in an e-mail. However, the best was the e-mail I got from no one who's subject line just simply said "[none]". That one got immediately deleted. I am still contemplating the others. Their subject lines and sender names tickle me. May leave them sitting on my list for a few days, just to enjoy the chuckle when I check my e-mail.

No comments: