OK, WHERE ARE THE COMMENTS?

You know, I am getting discouraged. I know there are folks who have looked at this Blog, cause they tell me so, but except for one lost young fellow who was looking for articles on Red Hat computer language, not the Red Hat Society, I have had no comments recorded. Even my son, who now has started his own Blog, I know has looked at my Blog, but has not left a comment. Joe, who has a lot to say about everything and anything, sometimes until one just, wants to yell “SHUT UP” (though not frequently, I love to hear him talk, he is soooo smart, and composes and plays wonderful music on the piano as well. :-) apparently has nothing to say. Come on, someone say something!! Please.

3 comments:

SafeTinspector said...

Don't get angry, Mom. Blogs are about giving information, not receiving. And yelling about it won't make anyone feel more accomodating. No one is obigated, after all.
Anyway, here is my comment! Love you, Joe.

Anonymous said...

that guy above is so cute !!!!!

Unknown said...

I know he is cute, but he sure can take an ugly picture. lol